HSBC Expat: Your guide to life in MalaysiaSkip Banner Content
A bank account to suit your expat needs
We understand that each individual is unique and has different needs, dreams and goals. At HSBC, we have the right account to meet your diverse needs and goals.
HSBC Premier is dedicated to helping you manage your personal economy and achieving your financial goals in life. The account comes with the highest level of privileges and recognition HSBC has to offer for your day-to-day banking transactions.
- HSBC Premier status recognition in all countries where you bank with HSBC
- Instantaneous, fee-free international fund transfers between your HSBC accounts
- International account opening before you arrive at your destination (subject to host country approval)
- Emergency card replacement at selected branches and emergency encashment services at any HSBC branch worldwide
- Personal Internet Banking, giving you access to all your HSBC accounts globally
Designed to revolve around your life and supporting you in every way we can, HSBC Advance is a day-to-day banking account that gives you easy access and control of your money whenever you need it, wherever you are.
- Secure 24/7 Personal Internet Banking for all your HSBC accounts worldwide. View balances, transactions & statements and transfer money between your accounts.
- Dedicated HSBC Advance Managers who will provide you with solutions for your banking, borrowing and wealth management needs.
- Global recognition with your HSBC Advance Visa Platinum Credit Card or HSBC Advance Visa Debit Card to receive banking services overseas.
- Real-time international fund transfers between your HSBC Advance accounts via Global Transfers service.
Want to find out more about how HSBC can help you with your expat banking in Malaysia? Let us give you a call.
Leave us your contact details and we will get in-touch to help you start your banking relationship with HSBC in Malaysia.Contact us